1. Cherries are selectively handpicked at their peak, for whole-stem fruit.
2. They’re stored in protected vats to preserve the fruit’s integrity.
3. They’re sized, separated and pitted before processing…
4. …then colored, flavored and sweetened to become maraschinos.
5. More sorting ensures the highest quality…
6…and yet another inspection takes place before sealing.
7. Bottles are pasteurized for safety, then labeled.
8. Final inspection ensures our crunchy-sweet maraschinos are ready to enjoy.